Friday, January 17, 2014

Mr. Mallow will blog from Paris in May

I can't wait to roast Marshmallows with mes amis en France in May. I hope to practice my blogging on my iPad, as I am doing now, so that I can share my thoughts and links to photos with all of you. 

The big news here in way-too-sunny California is the drought.



Folsom Lake marina is dry as shown in my photo above. And look at that dry grass! Let's hope for some rain and snow soon. I have a pass to Northstar, Heavenly and Kirkwood ski resorts that I've been unable to use. And firefighters across this state are already busy fighting fires.



The old Salmon Falls bridge has been exposed for awhile now, as shown in my photo above from a couple weeks ago. It should be under water now, and all year long. Tomorrow (January 18) I'll head back out to Folsom Lake to take more pictures.

Jerry Grinstead

1 comment:

  1. I will be looking forward to reading the blogs of your adventures in France. It does seem a rather packed schedule for two weeks so I'm guessing a return willr group, be required. Thanks for including me in your group, Jerry!

    And I sure hope a monsoon-style drought buster arrives shortly.

    Margi

    ReplyDelete

Poetry You got in the way (A Caregiver's respite) Your memories have long since gone away Still, I wait for you to say Through shadows o...