Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Michael Lynche leaves the competition - 5/12/2010

We saw it coming. Michael was the one who was saved. He has been in the bottom two before. And he really was not on par with Crystal, Lee, or Casey. Michael will do fine. We'll see him back as a guest entertainer on another season of Idol (if there is another season of Idol).

Now we get down to feeling bad to see someone leave. The top three really are the best singers this season. I'm not sure they compare well with some of the past seasons, though. Who can forget Taylor Hicks, the winner from season 5? Or old what's-his-name who won it last year?

Yes, I'll be eagerly watching the song choices, singing ability, and presentation next week. If they all sing up to their abilities and get back to their strengths, then it could be ... no ... I predict it will be the best show of the season.

Speaking of predictions, I think we're in for the start of a great bull market. Investors are just itching to put their money in the market. Europe is no place to invest. Asia is even worse. Government securities and bonds aren't paying anything. Get ready for a good ride up to 15,000 on the Dow, beginning in early June and continuing through the summer with a correction down to about 13,000 Then zooming once again next year up to 17,000-18,000 by October 2011. I'll go back to safety when the correction begins at 18,225. Remember. The market always goes up too high and falls to low. And most importantly - Buy low, Sell hi! I just see the stars aligning, and I'm all in. (Just my opinion, of course here on May 12, 2010).

Comments?
Jerry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry You got in the way (A Caregiver's respite) Your memories have long since gone away Still, I wait for you to say Through shadows o...