Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Lady GagGag and Harry Connick Jr. help ruin Idol

Thankfully, I recorded the idol results show and can speed through the idiocy of Lady GagGag. That's entertainment? I hope she makes millions of everybody else's money, but she better not rely on me to go see her or download her "hits" from iTunes.

And Harry Connick Jr. is trying to add another title to his name. He is a singer, songwriter, actor, and now he wants to be a comedian. He ain't funny. If I were a contestant and was asked what I thought of our mentor, I would say, "His jokes were not funny, they were mean. We could have done much better with someone else to mentor us, and that's my opinion, and he's a jerk." If they did not like what I said, then vote me off.

I'll tell you what else I'm not going to do. Run out and buy a Ford Fiesta. I can't believe American Idol makes the contestants whores for Ford. And they don't even get paid for making Ford money. Amazing that this show has lasted so long.

I don't care who goes home tonight. I'll find out in just a few minutes when I un-Pause my DVR recording of the show.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what I can I say. Lady GagGag was scary. What was with the half-naked guys wearing the black sweatbands cavorting around. Why was she wearing a beekeepers net on her head? Why all the weird gothic black trees and the statue? Hmm, who does this remind me of? Of course, the Material Girl! But Madonna had some talent. And was there actually a song in there somewhere? I know she stopped momentarily to play about 8 chords on her piano but I couldn't discern anything melodic. Perhaps these guest performers are all under Simon's record label? What else could explain the utter lack of entertainment.

    I'm not going to buy anymore Coke in protest of this show. Well, actually it won't be that hard because I'm a Pepsi drinker.

    Anyway, I'm glad Casey is still there. I thought for sure he would be a goner. Maybe he did too. I'm sure they're all glad to be done with Sinatra week, as are we.

    ReplyDelete

Poetry You got in the way (A Caregiver's respite) Your memories have long since gone away Still, I wait for you to say Through shadows o...