Thursday, April 29, 2010

Another close call for Casey James - April 29th

Could he be gone next week? That is the question on all marshmallow roasters today. Yes, Casey James was again in the bottom two last night on the Idol results show. Thankfully, they got rid of our special needs contestant and we won't have to listen to the screeching any longer.

It doesn't seem to bother Casey that he may be leaving soon. If I had his talent, it would not bother me either. He just seems to roll with the flow and put up with whatever inane vampire video or Ford commercial they throw his way. Good for him. I would like to see a duet with him and the next American Idol, Crystal Bowersox.

Speaking of duets, Lady Antebellum, singing "Need You Now", was very good. I enjoyed the harmonies of the man and woman. Reminds me of the upcoming duet, "Gone Gone Gone", this Saturday night!

Shakira's "Gypsy" was interesting. I could have done without the duet with Rascal Flatts' LeVox.

Compared to previous guest performances, these were a breath ...

Next week - Sinatra. And, I think they all have to sing two songs, so we may be back to another two hours on Tuesday. Getting down to the end. I think Aaron may be most in trouble. A 17-year old trying to sing Sinatra? Not pretty.

Comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry You got in the way (A Caregiver's respite) Your memories have long since gone away Still, I wait for you to say Through shadows o...