Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Top 8 Idol Girls - 3/9/2010 My Results

It happened again. We had to slog through several amateurs before we got to the professional. Can you believe how much better Crystal Bowersox is than all the other girls AND guys combined? At any rate ... here are my ratings and rankings using the ranking sheet available at the National Marshmallow Roasters Institute. Best to worst:

Crystal Bowersox - 17
Siobhan Magnus - 13
Katie Stevens - 11
Didi Benami - 11
Lacey Brown - 11
Katelyn Epperly - 10
Lilly Scott - 8
Paige Miles - 7

After the judges fawned over Crystal and raved about her on and on, Lilly Scott had to go on. The judges said basically, "good job", "yea, ditto", "I like you", "me too". I guess they were running out of time and had to end the show so Lilly got the short end of the stick. (What is the short end of a stick?) Anyway, I digress ... Is anyone as impressed with Lilly as much as the judges seem to be? One of my least favorites. Her voice is not that good. Her hair at least covers up some of her face. I just don't see what it is they think she has.

Prediction:

Bye bye Lilly and Paige.

Yours in idolatry,

Jerry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry You got in the way (A Caregiver's respite) Your memories have long since gone away Still, I wait for you to say Through shadows o...